Keto Cheddar Biscuits
These are great with any meal, and simple to mix and bake.
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Nutritional Yeast
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese & cheddar cheese. Whisk eggs and mix into cheeses. Mix until cream cheese is smooth with no clumps.
- Thoroughly mix in the heavy cream and melted butter.
- Add almond flour, baking powder & salt.
- Stir until combined. Do not overmix or biscuits will be tough.
- Chill the dough 10-15 minutes.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop spoon the biscuits out onto a greased or lined baking sheet.
- Lightly flatten each biscuit.
- Bake 13-15 minutes until golden, rotating pans 1/2 way through.
- Brush melted butter onto biscuits. Mix garlic powder & nutritional yeast together, sprinkle over the biscuit
Nutrition (based on 12 biscuits):
SERVING SIZE: 1 biscuit; CALORIES: 122 TOTAL FAT: 7.8g Net Carbs: 2.3g PROTEIN: 3.5g